The team was built around key capabilities including expertise in blended projection, Crestron system control programming, custom fabricated enclosures, and construction administration. Our client wanted a touchpad experience that allowed full flexibility and on-the-go content swap that was truly intuitive.
We designed the content management system as the key feature, working hard behind the scenes, with both agility and the needs of the sales team in mind. We began with remote upload of content fed directly to media distribution and control at the rack. A user interface enabled each Joybird associate on the floor to select from an array of floor and wall projection content. We round up every project with a comprehensive and technically detailed training manual that covers everything. In our staff training session, we provided all the practical knowledge they needed to run the system. In just a few hours, the Joybird team had it down and were confident moving forward.
- Advisory Services throughout Design Development
- On-Site Construction Management and Installation Coordination
- Turnkey Procurement and Installation
- On-line Drag & Drop Content UI
- Content Management System, Wireless iPad Control
- Projection Study and Hardware Selection
- Staff Technical Training
- Ongoing Professional Services